Adadia

"Seorang lelaki biasa yang tetap makan tempe dan ikan masin. Sedang mengurat seorang gadis yang tidak makan bawang"

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Maxine Nightingale - Lead Me On

i have often heard you say
you love me as a friend
but I love you more than anyone
you know I can't pretend no longer
i would give you anything

i'd throw my world away
but you don't wanna hear that anymore
and you wanna hear me say
come on and lead me on

come on and tease me all night long
lovin' you I know it's right
i'll always need you, I'll never leave you
come on and lead me on

tease me all night long
i'd rather be a fool with a broken heart
than someone who never had a part of you
you know I told you from the start

exactly how I feel
time goes on, seems nothing's changed
i'm in love for real
we have never played the games

that real lovers do
so maybe we are better off
but, baby, I'd still like this from you ..

i must sleep rite now.
but something keep appearing on my mind.
subjective.
can you describe your feeling at this moment?
me? concern about something.
concern too much.
what is that?
i dunno. my heart keeps saying "pls concern".