Adadia

"Seorang lelaki biasa yang tetap makan tempe dan ikan masin. Sedang mengurat seorang gadis yang tidak makan bawang"

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Hari ini

Raining all day. Since Subuh till evening. I have a great sleep & forget to wake up someone hehe (im not hearing the alarm!). So tidur mati meh. Hope the froggy thing wake up her early hehe.

I dont have great idea today. Like I'm lacking with creativity and imagination. It happen so badly since last year. My banner doesnt finish yet. Web too, time is running out. I think i need to go out, take a carbon monoxide breath, and have a good eyes-haze. Yes, im superworkers. But still not generate more money yet. I want Vios (even the price higher than before), my own house keep flashing in mind. Compelete with IKEA furniture and have great view from bedroom patio. I think i dont need tv since we're (we are?) already have widescreen tv HEHE (mimpikah?).

* Antara ciri isteri yg baik, sentiasa bersama suaminya dalam apa jua keadaan. Dalam keadaan susah atau senang. Tiada mengeluh-ngeluh.

*Suami yang baik pula, sentiasa rilex mendengar pot pet pot pet isterinya. Harap maklum.