Adadia

"Seorang lelaki biasa yang tetap makan tempe dan ikan masin. Sedang mengurat seorang gadis yang tidak makan bawang"

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Barry Manilow - Somewhere Down The Road



We had the right love . At the wrong time . Guess I always knew inside . I wouldn't have you for a long time . Those dreams of yours . Are shining on distant shores . And if they're calling you away . I have no right to make you stay .

But somewhere down the road . Our roads are gonna cross again . It doesn't really matter when . But somewhere down the road . I know that heart of yours . Will come to see . That you belong with me .

Sometimes goodbye are not forever . It doesn't matter if you're gone . I still believe in us together . I understand more than you think I can . You have to go out on your own . So you can find your way back home

And somewhere down the road . Our roads are gonna cross again . It doesn't really matter when . But somewhere down the road . I know that heart of yours . Will come to see . That you belong with me .

Letting go is just another way to say . I'll always love you sooo...

We had the right love . At the wrong time . Maybe we've only just begun . Maybe the best is yet to come . 'Cause

Somewhere down the road . Our roads are gonna cross again . It doesn't really matter when . But somewhere down the road . I know that heart of yours . Will come to see . That you belong . With me .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home